INDEX

Page 120

The train ride across Greece reminded me of another long trip I had to take on a train one time up through the mountains, from Ft. Knox, Kentucky to Colorado, shortly after being sworn into the army. Shifting from side to side and going up and down through the mountains made the train slow down to a crawl on it's way up, and speed up so fast going down that it seemed like it was gonna fly apart. I remember having to chase the peas on my food tray while they rolled back and forth. It was a much longer train, but a similar experience. The engines pulling it were several cars up from the car I was on. Very seldom did I hear or see the engines during the whole trip. Once and a while, I could smell a little smoke from the engines. The train in Greece was ancient looking in comparison and for some reason, the passenger car I was on was the first car behind the engine. I'd never ridden on a train that had a passenger car so close to the engine before. The huge diesel engine that fastened directly onto the passenger car by a conventional, very thick metal lock, sent a continual flow of heavy vibrations from the engine to my seat. At the same time, the loud, roaring sound coming from the vintage dinosaur engine was so loud that you could barely hear what the person next to you was trying to say. It was a lot like riding in a C130 cargo plane I had to ride in a couple of times in Vietnam. I don't know which one was worse...

We didn't go through any mountains that I can remember in Greece, so the train usually maintained the same speed. The only thing that stood out to me on the trip, besides the train itself, was on was an endless amount of olive trees that were just about everywhere. Judging from the amount of olive trees I could see, I don't think they'll ever have a shortage of olives in Greece! The other passengers looked about as afflicted as the way I was feeling during the whole trip. Meanwhile, a female college student who was the daughter of a Canadian congressman, asked if she could sit next to me. She apparently was feeling a little uncomfortable by herself and thought it would be better if it didn't look like she was alone. She was going all the way to Rome and wanted to use me as some kind of guardian, I guess. It would've been interesting to talk with her and learn about things in Canada, but she apparently didn't feel safe enough to say much the whole time. Then again, maybe it was just too noisy for her to talk...

It was a little tricky reconnecting with the ferry boats after getting off the train on the same day, but it wasn't long before we were trudging along through the water again, heading towards Brindisi. After making it by boat to practically the southern most tip of Italy to Brindisi, I had some Italian pizza and boarded a long, electric passenger train for an all night ride to Rome. Quite unlike any other train ride I'd been on, it came to a complete stop every four or five minutes throughout the night, all the way to Rome... Each time, just as everyone was nodding off to sleep, about fifty heavy metal sliding doors opened and shut automatically with a thunderous slam, jolting everyone to their foundation.

I locked my bag at the Termini, or train station in Rome, and did some rather extensive walking around the city, looking for an inexpensive hotel room. If anyone thinks there's such a thing as a low priced room in Rome, they can forget it. After getting blisters on my feet from combing the streets of Rome, I decided to settle for a room at the Italian Salvation Army. I stayed there for under ten dollars a day for four days until I arranged to catch a plane from there to Heathrow Airport in England. I'd always thought of Historical Rome as being cross cultural and somewhat western minded, but very few people there spoke English. Similar to the way it was in Greece, the Italians weren't particularly fond of Americans either. I ended up having to walk into a christian bookstore to find someone who was kind enough to give me some directions in English...

The room at the Salvation Army was small, but peaceful and quiet. I used some of my shampoo to wash a pair of my jeans and hung them out on the window sill to dry. While in Rome, I found a travel agency that got me an inexpensive airline ticket to England. The plane was coming from Nigeria and made a brief stop in Rome, making it possible for me to get on board. The passengers were ninety-five percent Nigerians and didn't seem to speak any English. I was honored to be fortunate enough to sit next to the Nigerian heavy weight boxing champ. For some reason, he was wearing a suit jacket that was about five sizes too small for his rather large frame. He could speak a couple words of English and was on his way to fight the champ of England. On the other side of me was a banjo player from Aspen, Colorado who played some pretty good banjo for us during the flight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The John Moore Show-NEW ALERT!!

MARCH 22, 2012 NEXT MEGA EARTHQUAKE, AXIS SHIFT/US COULD BE NEXT!!

NIBIRU PLANET X CONFIRMED RUSSIAN SPECIAL NEWS

The Growing Earth

NEW INFORMATION ON PLANET X!!

I've been trying to include on my blog, links that I believe are credible therefore, I haven't sighted any information on planet x for quite some time now. Unfortunately, most of the current data on it has been blocked from the internet which has made it next to impossible to find reputable information. Tonight, however, I've found a video put out by Terral Croft that appears to shed some details surrounding the where abouts of planet x. I have found other videos over the past several weeks that I thought have been quite telling, but not as specific as to the possible location of planet x. I'm hoping there will be some objective follow up by other, reputable astronomers on this. 01/10/12

MUST READ!!!

Very alarming news regarding the well being of our planet. It appears that we don't have much time to prepare for a cataclysmic event that is only weeks away. The following web sites are quite factual and informative. PLEASE READ!!! 1: Nasa Discovers Nibiru In 1983 2: Comet Elenin 3: Elenin 4: Bad News From NASA 5: Comet Elenin Is It Planet X 6: Sept 26 2011 Sun Elenin Earth Alignment Polar Shift 7: Blue Sky Sunshine 8: Alarming September 9: CNN Nibiru Found 10: Planet X Townhall 11: Did Comet Elenin Disintegrate 12: Arpanet News UPDATE: 13:The repelling of magnetic fields of Planet X and Earth are intensifying.

AFTER MUCH STUDY

...... on the matter, it appears that Comet Elenin was only a precursor to the inbound Planet X which is an extremely large and magnetically powerful planet that has been trailing, and/or, pushing Comet Elenin. I can't find an exact distance or time frame of Planet X which is still on the way. Some say a month behind the comet, but a month has come and gone since Sept 27, when it was supposed to come through. From what the majority of sources say, Planet X, as it gets closer, is what's causing all the unusual earth quakes, volcanoes and numerous double sun sightings around the globe recently. As is noted with more consistency, the earth quakes are becoming more prominent while old volcanoes are starting to erupt in several locations around the world. (November 07, 2011)
Update: Since Nov. 7th, there has been a significant change in weather patterns as well as major floods, earth quakes, cme's or sun flares which are now becoming more frequent and noticeable. These will increase in intensity with the approaching planet x as it gets closer to the sun. (January 28, 2011)
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape