It's difficult to describe what it feels like when you see the relationship with the one you love take a turn for the worse. Even though it didn't seem to be working, I kept telling myself that maybe something would change. It never did. We just kept growing farther apart. There were times when I was reading different parts in the Bible almost everyday, and then there were times when I wouldn't read out of it for several days. Meanwhile, I kept in touch with old friends and relatives, and tried to enjoy them as much as time would permit...
My search for the truth had ended. The only problem I had, other than the ill fated relationship and a lack of money, was that there was no one to share my thoughts with. It was like I stated earlier. My ideas about love, creation and God were things that no one else really cared about. Even though friends and relatives were quite disconnected from anything resembling this kind of subject, I've confidently held on to the things I've found to be true. They've all been stepping stones that have led me to where I can have peace of mind in a very mixed up world. No one really cares where they came from and no one really knows where they are going...
The life after death issue wasn't hard to figure out after sorting out what the foundation of everything was. All you have to do is look at the natural tendency of life which is to grow upward and outward. The diagram of planet earth that I've drawn shows that from it's beginning, life continues to grow upward and outward, not down or in a backwards fashion. The many layers within the earth which are visible are also found in the stratosphere above the earth in unseen layers. These layers, especially when you get into outer space, take on a much different purpose, of course, than the layers within the earth. The farther these layers get from earth the less gravitational pull there is. Each planet has the same type of gravitational system, but each has it's own stage of growth. I don't know of any that are of the exact state of maturity or growth as planet earth.
It only stands to reason that when the life of a living organism is released from its body, it continues to move upward towards where the greatest electrical attraction is. That is, of course, if you believe that there is an unseen life within living organisms. I've looked at the nervous system of the human body which is detrimental to the life of the body. It's like electricity, quite powerful and very important to the life of the individual. I call it the living spirit of the body, and cannot see how it can cease to be an important part of where it originally came from. How far up it goes through the various layers, depends on how mature it is when it is released. If it has adapted to life well during its time on earth, then it most likely will go according to its state of maturity, to a suitable place above, where ever that is.
The question of life after death, therefore, for my friends in Vietnam, was no longer an issue. I know that they moved on to some other advanced place, and that they didn't just vanish from all existence. I may not know exactly where they went, but I know that they still exist somewhere beyond my realm of understanding. In addition to human beings, I believe, that all other forms of life follow the same natural tendency of life which is to continue to grow upward when released from the body. The body that you can see, goes back to the earth adding to the physical substance of the earth. I think each life form has its own place on earth and also eventually goes to its own place above...
0 comments:
Post a Comment