The diagram I have drawn and the growth process I have described, I believe, are the basic mechanics of the way planet earth and all of the other planets had to be created. They all have an axis, a north pole and a south pole, and they turn and revolve around one another in a very uniform fashion. They do not move and flow at random. This seems pretty self explanatory to me when all I really have to do is look at the pictures set forth by those who've done the physical research.
[I've included at the bottom of my blog, a recent link that is a video depicting how the earth is growing. I discovered this on 2/15/2012. The name of the video is "The Growing Earth." It would have been nice to have found this back in the seventies...]
Now that I've taken a short cut through the elementary aspects of the origin of life as we know it on planet earth, I can move on to interpreting the attraction between the north and south poles, or male and female life forms...
A lot of people like to say that love is a game. This is the line of thinking I've had to contend with in trying to figure it all out. "The goose hangs high, learn how to play the game and better luck next time"... "They're a dime a dozen, a penny a pocket full and one on every corner"... Well, it didn't ring true to me then and it doesn't ring true to me now. This however, is what I was encouraged to believe for as long as I can remember. I guess I was an odd ball, because when it came to relationships with women, it didn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to me. I believe it's thinking on the surface level to the extreme, not much depth, or substance in it to say the least... Never the less, I tried to look at it this way, because it was coming from the head of the family the whole time I was growing up. Other than intuition and common sense, he was the only person in my life who was trying to get me to follow in his footsteps...
If there was such a thing as love, and I knew that there was, it definitely wasn't something that you could prove to someone who didn't want to believe it. It certainly wasn't something that you could see with your eyes, smell with your nose, or touch with your hand. In trying to understand it, I had to ask myself, what things on earth have power that you can't see, touch, or smell? After working for several electricians in my younger years, it didn't take me long to think of the power of electricity. I've had several jolts that I could feel all the way home after work. If it will make you throw a screw driver all the way across a large room in a house, it's got power! Electricity is invisible to the human eye, but nevertheless, it can be pretty powerful. It doesn't smell, you can't see it, and you can't find it to touch it, unless it touches you. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who believe that if you can't see something, it doesn't exist...
I've concluded that the definition of love in its simplest form is nothing other than an electrical attraction between a positive particle of energy and a negative particle of energy, or between a male and a female. The electrical attraction which draws the two together as one, also naturally attracts other matter towards itself. To me, this is quite clearly the process of, or the definition of the constant force at work called gravity.
The sexual love between a man and a woman, of course, takes on different physical dimensions than the love between parents and their children, and the love that is between siblings. The love between siblings, parents and among other relatives is simply a connecting agent to where they all came from, kind of like branches on a tree. The element of love remains constant and powerful throughout all forms of life. Different relationships demand different aspects of the same love that has been with us from the beginning...
0 comments:
Post a Comment