INDEX

page 54

Being unemployed gave me a lot of time to be with my fiance. Even though we were together a lot, I couldn't seem to get on the same wave length with her. We both wanted to get married, but I wanted to be sure that our relationship was what it needed to be first, especially in understanding one anothers core beliefs. Even after several months of being together in all kinds of circumstances, I didn't feel as though she knew me well enough on an intimate, or personal level. Aside from her mother's wish for us to marry rather than live together first for a few months, I couldn't see why she was holding the socially acceptable aspects of marriage over the more important aspect of trying to make sure we had it together first. It appeared that she was looking to marry first and whatever else later... I'd always thought of myself as a true blooded American, but my views on life had changed so drastically since Vietnam that going along with traditional all American values was really hard for me to do, and still is...

Meanwhile, my civilian life was falling way short of what I expected it to be. There wasn't any action or excitement to speak of. The activities of fighting in Vietnam, living in the hospitals afterwards, and then protesting against the war in DC were hard to measure up to when it came to doing something meaningful later on. I'd looked forward to coming home from Vietnam with a passion. I thought that if I was ever able to get there, back to "the world," life would be great and a whole lot easier. I was right about it being easier, but it was just a little too easy... And I was only finding remnants of the greatness that I remembered it to be. Other than relationships, there wasn't anything I could see to put myself into 100%.

There were a lot of things that weren't going the way I hoped they would go. I was at my wits end at trying to get a halfway decent job. The relationship I had with my fiance was growing worse by the minute. My mother and step-dad were separating, and my younger brother was running away from home. The family situation was dismal. The world I used to know, including friends and family, was falling apart around me. At the time, it seemed as though it was only happening to me, but later on I realized that there were a lot of veterans coming back from Vietnam that were having the same kind of readjustment situations...

It seemed that the more I tried to remedy the problems in my family and understand the changes our country was going through, the more troublesome everything got. As a result, I was ending up with more questions than answers on things. I felt that I needed a better sense of direction on what to do, so with the spare time I had on my hands, I started searching for some answers. In the process, I read through various articles and books relating to the origin of life as well as to the meaning of it all. My fiance had a few books from her first two years of college that I went through. One of them I read was a text book on the human anatomy. She also had some books on poetry as well as eastern mysticism. From her childhood, she kept a Bible that she never read. Meanwhile, from an outside source, I found a Michigan State University text book on evolution to read. I needed to find something that made sense in the seemingly insane world I was living in...

In order for me to give it my all, like I did in Vietnam and in D.C., whatever I was gonna do, it needed to make sense! There was no way I was gonna commit myself to a job or to a person that I didn't fully believe in. Thanks to the bodily injuries from the grenade, I had enough disability pay coming in every month from the VA to get me through the times when I wasn't working. It was a little cushion that enabled me to spend some time reading on my own. I wanted to get a better understanding of what was going on around me as well as within. One question that continues to remain unanswered to this day is how I made it out of Vietnam alive. In addition to the questions I had, I was finding out that neither the people or the country I lived in, seemed to have any rational explanation for living and believing the way they do...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The John Moore Show-NEW ALERT!!

MARCH 22, 2012 NEXT MEGA EARTHQUAKE, AXIS SHIFT/US COULD BE NEXT!!

NIBIRU PLANET X CONFIRMED RUSSIAN SPECIAL NEWS

The Growing Earth

NEW INFORMATION ON PLANET X!!

I've been trying to include on my blog, links that I believe are credible therefore, I haven't sighted any information on planet x for quite some time now. Unfortunately, most of the current data on it has been blocked from the internet which has made it next to impossible to find reputable information. Tonight, however, I've found a video put out by Terral Croft that appears to shed some details surrounding the where abouts of planet x. I have found other videos over the past several weeks that I thought have been quite telling, but not as specific as to the possible location of planet x. I'm hoping there will be some objective follow up by other, reputable astronomers on this. 01/10/12

MUST READ!!!

Very alarming news regarding the well being of our planet. It appears that we don't have much time to prepare for a cataclysmic event that is only weeks away. The following web sites are quite factual and informative. PLEASE READ!!! 1: Nasa Discovers Nibiru In 1983 2: Comet Elenin 3: Elenin 4: Bad News From NASA 5: Comet Elenin Is It Planet X 6: Sept 26 2011 Sun Elenin Earth Alignment Polar Shift 7: Blue Sky Sunshine 8: Alarming September 9: CNN Nibiru Found 10: Planet X Townhall 11: Did Comet Elenin Disintegrate 12: Arpanet News UPDATE: 13:The repelling of magnetic fields of Planet X and Earth are intensifying.

AFTER MUCH STUDY

...... on the matter, it appears that Comet Elenin was only a precursor to the inbound Planet X which is an extremely large and magnetically powerful planet that has been trailing, and/or, pushing Comet Elenin. I can't find an exact distance or time frame of Planet X which is still on the way. Some say a month behind the comet, but a month has come and gone since Sept 27, when it was supposed to come through. From what the majority of sources say, Planet X, as it gets closer, is what's causing all the unusual earth quakes, volcanoes and numerous double sun sightings around the globe recently. As is noted with more consistency, the earth quakes are becoming more prominent while old volcanoes are starting to erupt in several locations around the world. (November 07, 2011)
Update: Since Nov. 7th, there has been a significant change in weather patterns as well as major floods, earth quakes, cme's or sun flares which are now becoming more frequent and noticeable. These will increase in intensity with the approaching planet x as it gets closer to the sun. (January 28, 2011)
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape